2018 Calendar Photo Competition
We are for the first time launching our fantastic Calendar Competition and we need your help. So we are looking for beautiful pictures of your pets.
12 photos will be selected by a judging panel of volunteers from Crewe and District Cats Protection and will feature in our 2018 calendar. Winners will receive 1 free copy of the calendar, plus gifts for their pets. The Proceed will be donated to Crewe and District Cats Protection.
“Pro Tips – Although Full Cameras are preferred, If you use your camera phone please ensure the photos are taken in the highest quality available and emailed in the highest quality”
The important bit now! – Please read these T’s & C’s to ensure your picture has a chance of winning the competition.
-Closing date for entry 30th September
-Winners will be announced 14th October
• Entry to competition via email firstname.lastname@example.org subject titled Calendar 2018 competition only.
• Requires internet access and use of a valid email address.
• One entry per person per competition.
• Open to residents of UK and ROI only.
• We reserve the right to end this competition at any point at our discretion.
• All entries must be in colour, horizontal layout (landscape) and contain ONLY Lakeside Luxury Cattery guests.
• We require well-focused, well – lit, sharp digital images no smaller than 2480 X 3508 pixels @ 300 dpi, in JPEG format. (This will cover the A4 requirement)
• Only images of companion animals will be included. Companion animals may include cats, rabbits & guinea pigs. All animals must be depicted in a humane and dignified manner.
• The images must not contain text or artwork created by the Entrant.
• Feature a happy and healthy animal in natural surroundings (no studio environments).
• Be your own property and not be subject to copyright. If you are not the owner you must have permission from the owner before uploading.
• Not depict a scenario which may be interpreted as unethical, causing stress or distress or putting the animal in danger
• Not depict any subject matter that could be considered illegal, immoral, cruel, degrading, or feature any form of suffering.
• Please include a name, age, description of where photo has been taken, and a short paragraph of your pet’s story which will be added to the winner’s page on the calendar. Plus your name and contact details.
• All entries will be moderated by Lakeside Luxury Cattery prior to being displayed on our website and entered into any competition.
• Lakeside Luxury Cattery reserves the right to reject photos on any grounds it sees fit.
• The moderator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winning photo(s) in the competition will be chosen by Lakeside Luxury Cattery and a Volunteer for Cats Protection, Crewe Branch.
• Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be contacted by email within 28 days of the relevant closing date and announced publicly on www.lakesideluxurycattery.co.uk
How we will use your photo entries
• All photos sent to email@example.com automatically deemed to be either the property of Lakeside Luxury Cattery or can be used by it, and may be used for any purpose we see fit.
• You will not be entitled to any payment if we choose to use your photo.
• We reserve the right to digitally alter your photo if necessary
• Photos may be published on our website and our Facebook page.